expanding - innovating
OUR RECENT ACHIEVEMENTS
We are the third-largest natural spring bottled water supplier in New Zealand by volume.
We constructed an additional 2500m2 storage with two new, automated production lines.
We introduced 2L and 750ml bottles that have proved to be a successful range extension.
Our ever-growing team has been working fearlessly through Covid and natural disasters.
the future ahead
Our strategic three-year business plan encompasses further product development to meet and exceed global trends and includes sparking and flavoured water, amongst other plans we can’t share just yet.
We are committed to reviewing our brand and marketing positioning for dynamic growth post this summer season. This will include brand and marketing review and optimisation, brand awareness growth on retailer shelves, social media, and various nationally recognisable events.
be our partner
WHY IS IT A GOOD IDEA TO PARTNER WITH US?
If you haven’t, this is the time to team up with a feature market leader by volume and brand recognition in its segment.
Here is what you can expect from the Tongariro Water team:
- An unparalleled product range in stand-out packaging under a desirable and established local brand.
- Ambitious sales and marketing campaigns that will grow brand recognition, appreciation and product sales nationwide.
- Distribution and product shelf-care backed by a market-leading sales and merchandising agency.
- Reliability of sustainably planned growth, backed by an international organisation of 25 years based in Europe. Our EU group of companies, including Sparkling Spring, is a market leader in bottled water production and marketing, as well as innovative water dispensers’ technological design, production and international distribution.
- Consistently superb quality natural spring water.
My son and I live in Whakatāne. We always drink your bottled water. It is the most delicious water of any bottled water in Aotearoa in my opinion. Two weeks ago, I finally did the Tongariro Crossing. It was amazing.
Charlotte and Matai
Cheers for bottling such pristine amazing water. Here’s to always having access to clean drinking water. Long may it be protected, and long may it last.
Ngā mihi – Charlotte
Kids love it. They drink a lot of water, as it is really pushed at school, and now they want their school drink bottles filled up with Tongariro.
I have enjoyed the clean taste of Tongariro water for a while now as I do not drink town supply water.
My wife and I are fans of your water. It tastes so much better!!!
Andrew, Hawke's Bay
Tongariro Water Head Office
118c Bush Road, Albany